Baby Warmer – VNG RW 900
Radiant Warmer, is a body warming device to provide heat to the body. This device helps to maintain the body temperature of the baby and limit the metabolism rate. The heat loss in some newborn babies is rapid; hence body warmers provide artificial support to keep the body temperature constant.
Radiant Warmers consists of an open tray where the baby is kept and the artificial heating is provided by a heating mechanism mounted overhead. The heating mechanism consists of quartz which produces the desired heat and a reflecting mechanism to divert the heat at the baby tray.
The skin temperature of the baby can be monitored by a temperature measuring knob that is kept continuously attached to the body. The variation in the skin temperature can be seen on a small LCD panel which continuously shows the body temperature.
Radiant warmers are equipped with an alarm to indicate the change in temperature and hence attract the attention of medical professionals attending the baby.
The heat generated can be controlled manually by a knob as well as automatically depending on the Radiant Heat Warmer.
- Power source: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Light source: 9W LED Bulb
- Power consumption: 650 w at 1000% heater power
- Safety Alarms
- Skin temp. high
- Skin temp. low
- Heater fail: heater open
- Skin probe fails
- System fail: Heater drive fail
- Microcontroller based Thermoregulation mechanism.
- Large bright displays are easy to monitor and for viewing from a distance.
- Double digital display system provided to measure the Infant temperature and to set the required temperature.
- Feather touch keys provided for easy operation.