- For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)
- Cord Length: 9′ (2.7 m)
- For use with RECQM generators
- Latex free
- 50 Return electrodes per case
- Sold by the case
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Manufacturer’s ID: E7507
PolyHesive II Hydrogel Benefits
- Water-based hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact voids to improve the total electrical conduction area.
- Surface area disperses current over large area, minimizing heat buildup.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes available.
- Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing*
REM Contact Quality Monitoring System
- The exclusive Covidien REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Covidien Full Circuit™ system standardization program.
- Proven safe in more than 100 million procedures.
*Testing done in accordance with FDA recommended ISO skin irritation study and ISO sensitization study.